Saturday, April 4, 2009

We've Moved!

As evidence of my ADHD mind, I present to you the following:

I have decided that after three weeks of learning about blogging, how to use and fine-tune Blogger and developing a writing flow, the next step was obvious! Time to start over!

I have made the switch to Wordpress. A number of nagging issues came to a head when one Twitter friend was having difficulty subscribing to the feed. I will continue to update both sites for the next few weeks, then I will discontinue the updating of Blogger.

In business, as well as in life, you have to believe in what you are doing. Staying on a particular course, because it is easier than correcting, is a sure path to mediocrity.

There will be some minor changes in the coming days. My intention is to keep it simple, clean and focused on the content. Please update your bookmarks, links, subscriptions, etc. to Base Camp: Home here.

Thanks for all of the encouraging support!

No comments:

Post a Comment